Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two Days in a Row!!!

Look at me, I'm posting for the 2nd day in a row!! I don't have much to say, I just need to get back into the habit of daily posting.
We had a nice Shabbos--last night we were home by ourselves and David and I ate a nice dinner while the kids ran wild around us and returned to the table every few minutes "to get more fuel" meaning to take bites of food to serve as fuel for their pretend motorcycles that they were pretending to ride. Then they did a lot of wrestling and took turns getting hurt and crying and then starting again. All too soon, it was time for bed!
This morning they did something virtually unheard of in our house--they both woke up before 6am. They were totally on their own as David and I do not get up at such an ungodly hour. By 7 they were demanding breakfast so David got up and I slept for another couple of hours. David was going to take them to the park but then it suddenly started to pour. It got sunny again soon after so they did end up going.
We had friends here for lunch who stayed basically all day, which is a good way to make Shabbos go by quickly.

No comments: