

Simon was extra super cute today. From the minute he woke up until the minute he went to bed, he was full of things to say. Not that we could understand most of it, but he was very chatty. We went to Sara and Andrew's for lunch and he clearly said "amen" after kiddush. He was very sad at naptime and we could hear him crying "Momeeee....DaDa...Nunka!" I love that he calls me Mommy now. And so far he is pretty good with the pronouns too. I asked him where "me" was and he pointed to himself and then I asked him where "you" was and he pointed to David. He ate a pretty good dinner of grilled salami, cinnamon chicken and orzo, but his favorite part was defintely the leftover chocolate pie that Farrah made. I gave him a small piece in a bowl and he scarfed it down in about 2 seconds and held up the bowl and declared "MORE." A boy after my own heart, just can't get enough chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment