Yesterday when I picked up Simon from gan and we were driving to get Eli, I mentioned to Simon that I was really hungry. He said "why don't you do a favor for yourself." I asked what I should do and he said "make a sandwich for you."
We had a fun afternoon yesterday. When we got home, Eli went right for a nap because he was very tired and Simon and I played Hot Wheels games on the computer for a change. Simon suddenly likes my favorite game again and he actually lets me play it so this activity has become less boring for me. I'm not sure why it isn't more boring for him, but whatever.
When Eli woke up we went to meet Tasha and Tamar and Shirri at Ketanim U'Gedolim which is a big playspace that we've been to a few times before. I'm not sure if Simon remembered Tamar from when they were in Playball together, but they played really nicely together. They all left around 5:30, but Simon and Eli were having such a good time and Simon asked if we could stay a little bit longer so we did. Simon and Eli were really playing together--they were driving the big fire truck together and Simon would say "ok, Eli, put on the siren" so Eli would press the siren button and then say "woooo wooooo" like a siren! Another little girl came and stood near the fire engine and looked like maybe she wanted to play too. Eli looked her straight in the eye and just started shrieking at her until she went away. Apparently he didn't want any intruders on his brotherly bonding time. By the time we got home, David was home too. He gave the kids dinner and got them in the tub and then asked me to come watch them for a minute. I said I'd be right there and Simon yelled to me "you don't have to hurry because I will keep an eye on Eli!" He wasn't doing such a good job because when I went in there, Eli was just drinking cup after cup of bath water. I asked Simon why he was letting Eli do that and he said "oh, Eli, you shouldn't drink that water because I peed in it."
Brace Face
6 years ago
1 comment:
I am crying I'm laughing so hard about the bath pee!!!!!!
Post a Comment