Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ceaseria with Jon and Joshua





























While I was in Boston, Jon and Joshua arrived in Israel for a week's visit. David was on his own with 3 kids one night when Joshua slept over and then Marcia took all the kids to Park Herzliya the next day. Fun times were had by all.







I got back on Friday afternoon and then on Sunday we all went up to Ceaseria for the day. As always, the boys had the best time climbing on all the ruins and running all over the place. Simon likes to pretend the place is a maze. Joshua ran ahead of Simon and said: I am the leader!







Simon said: No, I am the leader!







Joshua: You are the leader's cousin







Simon: No YOU are the leader's cousin







By then, Eli had caught up with them and he announced in no uncertain terms: I AM THE LEADER.







After we explored all the ruins and spent a few minutes on the beach, we went to eat lunch at the yummy restaurant there. We bumped into the Langenauers and Wintons and spent a few minutes catching up with them before heading back to Ra'anana.

No comments: