Monday, August 31, 2009

Eli's Birthday Party






Last Wednesday, we had Eli's slightly belated birthday party. He must think birthdays last so long because we had his birthday party at Gan Frieda over a month ago and then suddenly it was his birthday again on the 17th (his real birthday) and then again for his party!
I had arranged for his music teacher, Tsufit, to come to be the entertainment/activity for the party. I wanted to keep it small and just Eli's close friends, but most came with a sibling (which was fine because that meant Simon had friends here too and anyway Eli tends to play with the older siblings too). So we had: Jake & Emily, Maya & Orli, Chaim & Yiscah, Boaz & Uri, the other Uri, Roy & Mika, and Idan. The party was great. Eli loved that Tsufit was at his house!
The Cohens and Strimlings stayed well after everyone else left and helped Eli open his presents. He got good stuff, but his absolute favorite is the pair of blue goggles that Maya & Orli got him. He put them on and did not take them off until I forced him because I didn't want him to sleep with them on. He settled for keeping them next to his bed!

No comments: