Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Much Catching Up To Do

I have so much catching up to do...but I'm not going to do it now because I'm exhausted from being a stay-at-home mom this week since the kids don't have any camp.
So, I will do it later and will post lots of pictures, but in the meantime will just give you this couple of pictures from today's outing to Park Kfar Saba. We have been to that park several times, but never knew that at the other end of the park was a whole different playground as well as a whole area with big fountains that the kids can go in. The fountains were the reason that we went there today with Julia, Boaz, Gabriella and Gidon. But, we got there only to discover that the fountains were being cleaned and wouldn't be turned on until 7pm!! It was only 4:30 and we knew we weren't going to stay that long. But the kids had a great time in the playground anyway.

No comments: