Friday, September 25, 2009

Vital Statistics

I am WAY too tired to write a real post now, but since I like to keep track of important things about my kids, I wanted to at least get down their vital statistics before I forget them. They went for their 5-year and 3-year check-ups today with Dr. Roth. Simon is 41 lbs and 44 inches tall. Eli is 32 lbs and 37 inches tall. Both around 50% percentile in height and weight.
Simon had his eye test first and did an excellent job. I was nervous that Eli would not cooperate but he was so excited to get up on the stool and do just what Simon had done. He also cooperated nicely for the scale and the measuring.
He did not do as well when Dr. Roth wanted to do her exam. I was actually glad that he threw a fit and tried to hit her because I had been talking about his "behavior" issues with her and this way she got to see first-hand what we are dealing with!! Not that she had any great words of wisdom, but at least she knew I wasn't making it up!

No comments: