Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Long Island Highlights




Slowly but surely I will finish the re-cap of our trip. It really feels like a long time ago at this point! So, after our day in Philadelphia, we packed up and went to Long Island to Huvi's house. Savti and Zaidy were there too and we had a very nice first days of Sukkos with weather that cooperated very nicely.
As David likes to say, it is always fun to go to Huvi's house because even if he does something really dumb, chances are Freddy will do something dumber! The kids all got along and played very well. Simon and Ezra were inseperable as usual and probably stayed up way later than any of us knew.
Madi has turned from a baby into a real little tiny person and she is hilarious. She calls me "uncle" for an unknown reason but I loved it! She just goes around doing whatever she wants, not really caring about anything else around her. Huvi and I took her for a walk and she spent most of the time climbing out of the stroller, regardless of whether it was moving or standing still.
Since most of the time we were there was Yom Tov, I don't have a lot of pictures but I'm posting what I've got.

No comments: