I'm WAY too tired to post a lot right now, but I just wanted to report that the move went fairly smoothly even if it did take a million hours. The only snafu was that the fridge doesn't fit through the door into the kitchen. Oops. A technician has to come to take the doors off (if the movers had done it, it would have voided the warranty on the fridge) and that isn't happening until Wednesday. In the meantime, we have a fridge in our living room. It looks lovely. And it is kind of convenient.
In more exciting news, Simon had his graduation party at Gan Frieda's tonight. It was SO cute! I gotta go to bed, but I will post pictures and videos tomorrow.
Oh, wait, last thing...Eli and Simon spent a little while tonight "building" the drawers that go at the bottom of Eli's closet. They are totally broken so I'm not sure why we bothered moving them, but both boys worked together to lay out the parts of the drawer in a drawer shape on the floor. It was adorable until Eli hit Simon with part of the drawer.
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment