This afternoon, Simon was sitting at the table nicely eating his lunch while playing a Hot Wheels game on the computer. I was sitting next to him studying for a final (which was a waste of time because no amount of studying could have prepared me for the questions that were asked and I ended up rushing at the end because I drank a 1.5 liter bottle of water and had to pee so badly and stupid Bar Ilan rules don't let you go to the bathroom if your test is less than 2.5 hours). Simon was wearing a sleeveless shirt and his little arms were just so cute that I needed to take a bite of one. The following conversation ensued:
me: I just need to eat this arm because it looks so yummy
Simon: no, you can't
me: yes I can because it's mine. I made you so your arm is mine and I can eat it if I want.
Simon: (laughing) no, Mommy, Hashem made me!!
Thank you Gan Frieda.
Yesterday was Boaz's birthday party and I took lots of pictures but I will post them tomorrow because I'm too tired (read: lazy) now.
Today we got our stovetop installed--yay! The guy came to open up the gas line and he also installed the stovetop even though I don't think he was supposed to. I also think we might have been supposed to pay, but we didn't. He asked me if we paid already and I said we hadn't paid but I didn't know whether the landlord had paid. He just shrugged and said "ok sign here." I wonder whether we'll ever get a bill or if at the end of the year we will suddenly owe thousands of shekels. I guess that will be a good time to flee the country!
I think the guy is coming to hang the tv on the wall tomorrow so we continue to make progress (maybe more progress than some other home-related project that I know of since that blog seems to never be updated anymore...hint, hint...)
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment