David's cousins Marci and Mitch are staying with us tonight--they are here from Israel traveling to a few places and Marci is showing and selling her art. They got here from New Jersey at the same time that we got home from work/daycare/school. Simon suddenly got very shy and didn't really want to talk to them. He didn't notice that they had brought a big box of dunkin donuts.
When Simon was eating dinner, I told him if he finished it all up he could have a donut. He said "we are going to go to the donut store to buy donuts if I finish all my dinner?" I told him that we already have donuts. He asked where they came from and I told him that Marci brought them. He said "oh...I like Marci!"
As I was putting Simon's pajamas on him tonight, he told me the following: "today I used my blue towel and my red towel. yesterday I used baby's towel. Sometimes I use Dad's towel. And yours too. In my new house I am going to have a green towel. It will be green like my pj's." I asked him where exactly his new house is (periodically he starts talking about his new house and I have no idea why). He said "it's very far away. My old house is going to collapse (he says this word SO cutely!) and my teachers built the new house." I said "your teachers are going to build you a new house?" He said "no, I telling you they BUILT the new house because the old house is going to collapse." As we were finishing this conversation, David came into the room and Simon said "shh, I'm talking about somekin with Mommy."
Simon went to bed after Eli, but apparently he and David were laughing so much that they woke Eli up. Simon told David that he loves Eli and he loves when he says funny words. Eli's "words" are:
ttttttttttttttt (this is usually whispered)
chchchchch
dadadadadadadada
ababababababa
waaaaaaaaaah
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (this is more of a growling sound)
I'm trying to get him to say "mamamamama" but he just looks at me quizzically.
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment