We are leaving for the airport in a couple of hours so I really don't have time to be posting, but I wanted to just share one funny thing that Simon said the other day...
We were playing with cars and he said to me "your car should follow my car because mine has the GPS so it knows where to go!"
Other highlights from the past few days include a visit to my friend Rivka who I haven't seen in years. It was so great to see her and meet her kids who are adorable. Simon and Eli had fun playing in the pool and with trains with them!
The kids have adjusted well to school/daycare...too bad they are now missing a month. Hopefully the re-adjustment in October will go as smoothly.
Wish us luck on our million hour flight...next post from the home of the free and the brave:) I might go straight from the airport to Target.
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment