Monday, May 25, 2009

Recent Videos

I've taken a few random videos with my phone over the past few weeks. I was going to post a few, but it's just taken so long to post one that you will have to wait until tomorrow for the others! I also realized I never posted the pictures from when we went to the beach last week, so I'll do those tomorrow too.
Here is Simon playing a game with his swimming teacher (they go under water and then he tells her how many fingers she was holding up):



While I'm waiting for this to finish uploading, what else can I say? We had a fun weekend--my cousin Adam (he's my 2nd cousin once removed, we determined, although his friend thought I was his great aunt) and 2 of his friends came to stay for Shabbat. They are here for the year and they slept VERY late on Shabbos morning. So late that I was very jealous and they missed shul and Eli spent much of the morning saying "where are the cousins?"
We had a big crowd for lunch with the Nussbaums, the Levants and half of the Epsteins (Abby and Emily were in Jerusalem so just Jonny and Jake came). Considering all the people, it was actually fairly civilized. Must have been because most of the kids were girls. At some point we realized that we were out of milk which meant there was no way we'd be able to put Eli to bed, so Simon and I walked home with the Levants to borrow some milk from them. We ended up staying for a while and Simon ate dinner there. We got home around 6:30 to find David and Eli sound asleep. NOT a good idea to let Eli nap until 6:30!! Even with the milk, he was not interested in going to bed. David went out for David Nussbaum's birthday and left me to deal with Eli. He was being very well behaved so I let him play for a while and then attempted to put him to bed. He kept getting out of bed so finally I just ignored him. He very quietly closed the door to my room (so that I wouldn't see what he was doing) and then when I opened it I heard him run to his room and jump in his bed. Very cute.

No comments: