We got home and hurried to finish the cooking and get ready for the holiday. David went to shul and Eli went to sleep and Simon and I read the newspaper.
For lunch on Friday, the Sachses and the Frieds came. It was a great combination of kids and they all played really well together. On Saturday, we went to the Klahrs' for lunch with the Epsteins. Eli and Jake were playing alone in the playroom which was apparently not a good idea because Abby and I caught them with marker all over themselves...and then we noticed the wall too. First they denied it and then they each blamed the other. But it was pretty clear that they had done it. And Eli solidified it this afternoon when he drew the exact same picture again (but this time on a piece of paper at least). Julia and Michael were not all that upset, but I feel awful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment