I really need a new computer. My computer is dying a slow painful death and I think I need to put it out of its misery!! It only works if I hold it in a certain angle and then certain programs make it crash (I've been trying to upload a photo book that I made for the past week and it uploads a tiny bit and then just dies of apparent exhaustion and overheating). I have a whole picture storage system on the computer and I really don't want to start saving pictures on David's computer now (not sure why, but maybe because his computer has Vista and I hate it and can't find things after I save them). So putting pictures on the blog has become an annoying ordeal. So, here are bunch of random pictures from the past couple of weeks or maybe days because I'm not exactly sure when they were all taken!
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment