Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And the Rain Begins







I guess the rainy season is officially starting because we've had some massive downpours yesterday and today. Yesterday, it was pouring while Simon and I were driving to pick up Eli. One windshield wiper blade popped off and was sort of hanging off the edge and not actually clearing off any of the rain. Simon thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. I pulled over and fixed it and then last night when David got home (I wasn't here, David told me this later) he asked Simon if he had seen all the rain and Simon said "we were driving in it and Mommy broke the swipers and I thought it was funny but she didn't because she couldn't see."
This morning it was raining again and Simon really wanted to take his umbrella to school. I had bought him the umbrella--a spiderman one like Ari's that he really wanted--on Friday and he was playing with it and broke it, so I reminded him that he couldn't take it to school because it was broken. He looked so sad that I told him that we could stop on the way to school to get a new one because he does really need one and I wanted to get one for myself too. We stopped to get one and then Simon used his to get from the car into gan and he looked so cute with it!
I'm posting some pictures and videos from sports class last week, fun in the tub, and Eli with his new sneakers.



No comments: