I know that Israel really needs rain right now and that is what the rainy season is for, but I wish it would stop, just for a few minutes!! Or at the very least, I wish that I had a pair of those big rain boots--if anyone wants to send me a present--it is my birthday next week...
Yesterday it rained all day. Chaim's mom called to see if I could drive him home from school since she doesn't have a car, so I said sure and offered to bring him home with us for a little while to play with Simon. She said that was fine if he wanted to, but when I picked him up he said that he wanted to go home and he wanted to come to our house tomorrow. Simon spent the ride to Chaim's house telling Chaim the story of when the windshield wiper fell off. Chaim agreed that it was pretty funny.
After we dropped off Chaim, we went to pick up Eli and then we came home to eat lunch. Simon played Hot Wheels games for a while while Eli entertained himself. Eli really wanted to take a nap and kept lying down on the floor with his bear, but there was no time for him to take a nap because we had to take Simon to his Hebrew class. In the car on the way home from class, Tali called to see if we were going to story hour at the library. Neither of us really felt like it, so in the end we just went to their house to play and the kids ate dinner there. I love playdates that involve dinner--makes my life so much easier!
We got home after David did and the kids were thrilled to see him as usual. He bathed them and they soaked the bathroom completely. After they were in bed, I went to Coffee Bean to study for my finance final which is today. It had stopped raining so I didn't take the umbrella which was dumb because of course it started pouring again so I got soaked on the way back to the car--at least the fact that it was raining made me feel justified in the fact that I drove the car the 3 blocks to Coffee Bean instead of walking:)
Brace Face
7 years ago
1 comment:
What's your shoe size?
Post a Comment