



Simon and Eli got to stay up late last night because a family came to look at our apartment to rent and they stayed for 2 hours and left after 9pm. After all that, hopefully they will want to rent it! Simon had a great time playing with their 2 year old son. They watched a Hot Wheels DVD and played with cars the entire time. I think the other kid was a little bit scared of the movie, so Simon kept telling him "it's not scary. The bad guys never win."
We finally got the kids to bed around 9:30 and somehow David woke Simon without waking Eli this morning so Eli (and I) slept until 8:30. In a few minutes, we're going to pick up Simon from school and then later he has his first sports class at the JCC in Newton. Hopefully he'll like it! It's the first class that he's taking that involves no parental participation. I am very excited about this.
A random funny story: on Sunday I was doing the crossword puzzle and needed to know how to say "bad" in Spanish. I asked Simon and he thought for a minute and said "nunca!" I said "I don't think that's it. What does Yaya say when someone does something bad?" He thought for a minute again and said "She says NUNCA!!"
Also, yesterday morning I said to Simon "who wants to go to school?" He said "no one!" I asked him why and he said "I want to go to Yaya's house." He was actually really upset about it and kept saying the whole way to school that he wanted to go to Yaya's house, that he only likes Yaya and Pam. He was ok once he got to school and Aida took him to play at the sand table with Zachary. When I picked him up, he told me that he had fun and he seemed very happy. I did notice that the pocket of his shirt was full of sand so I asked him why and he said "oh, Leora gave me all that sand for my birthday."
I'm not sure when these pictures are from--sometime last week I guess. And one cute one that TK sent me from Passover. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment