Still no sign of any teeth for Eli-I now think that he is actually sick and not teething (or maybe both). Poor little guy was so miserable for most of the day today, even worse than Saturday and Sunday which were pretty bad too. He seemed to be getting better late this afternoon and ate almost an entire half an avocado for dinner and was very smiley so hopefully he'll be back to himself tomorrow.
Because Eli was sick and because the weather was crap we didn't leave the house today and saw nothing of the marathon. We even missed Noah's surprise 1st birthday party at Dunkin Donuts. I wonder if he was surprised! Luckily for us, Ducky came over and spent almost the whole day here. I think it was more because all the streets were closed for the marathon so she couldn't get home and less that she actually wanted to stay here all day, but we were all very happy that she was here.
I was in the kitchen with Eli while Simon and Ducky were playing in the den. I heard Simon say "actually, I want to play Little Einsteins and they are going in this rocket ship." Then he asked her how the Little Einsteins song goes. She didn't know so he came into the kitchen to ask me. I didn't know either and he said "it's something about going on a trip on a big rocket ship but I don't know the other words."
Somehow David just put Simon to bed without reading him any stories or singing him any songs. I don't think that was very nice of him, but he said Simon went to bed with no arguments. I'm wondering how long it will be before Simon is yelling for him to come back. Oh, I already hear him!
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment