Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stinky Bag




I've been meaning to wash Simon's backpack for a while now because his apple juice often spills in it and it smells really bad. I wish I had done it because yesterday Freida told me that I really need t wash it because it smells so bad--how embarrassing!! Simon was very concerned about his keychains that hang from the zippers would get ruined in the washing machine, but luckily they didn't. And I didn't put it in the dryer because it didn't want it to have the same fate as Eli's bear that is now a little bit smaller than it used to be because it went in the dryer!! Eli didn't seem to notice, but it used to be the same size as Simon's BrrrBrrr and now it definitely isn't.
Speaking of BrrrBrrr, he got in trouble yesterday because he was sitting in the rock garden and we aren't allowed to touch the rocks. I yelled at him and Simon said "don't yell at him, it's not his fault...Eli put him there!" Of course it was Eli's fault. No one was paying attention to the not touching the rocks rule because the boys decided it would be fun to take the pots and pans and "cook" the rocks:

No comments: