Monday, March 03, 2008

Eli's Words




I tried to get Eli on video today saying all the words that he knows. As you'll see, he wasn't paying that much attention to me and he kept getting distracted, but you can get the general idea that he continues to get more words and improve his verbal abilities. At the bris yesterday, Judah told Eli to give him five and he did and then Judah said "and who said you are dumb?" He's right--it's time to stop calling Eli dumb just because he's slower than Simon was in talking!! Only once in my life was I told "Why can't you be more like Sarah" and I can still remember it vividly. I was in my parents room, standing by the door and my mom was sitting on her bed taking off her shoes. She was asking me about studying for the SAT's and she clearly didn't think I was studying enough and she asked me why I can't be more like Sarah...I showed her by doing better than Sarah did, but still, my point is that i didn't like being compared so I assume Eli wouldn't like it either. Anyway, I digress! Here are the videos of Eli talking and the other pictures are just some random ones from the park with Boaz, Chaim and Oren last week and a really cute one of Amitz Osband wearing Eli's hat from when he was much littler--we were marveling at just how big Eli's head is and just how small Amitz's is!




No comments: