


Yesterday after Becky's, we came home and had a quick lunch and then we went to meet my friend Efrat and her twins, Hadar and Noa, and go to Keftzuba which is a really fun place for kids somewhere near Jerusalem, much farther from here than I actually anticipated! It was totally worth it though because the kids had an amazing time. There was a big indoor area with different areas that had all kinds of fun stuff--those bouncy toys that are all over Israel, legos, a little play grocery store, a room full of cars, etc. Efrat stayed inside at first with her girls and Eli and I took Simon outside where there was more stuff for bigger kids. We went on a train ride and then Simon really wanted to drive a go-cart. They had them for kids his age so we waited in line and he had the best time. He's not the most amazing driver, but all that practice "parking the car" in our driveway has paid off:
We went back inside and all the kids drove around in the car area for a long time. Simon made friends with a couple of other kids and he was talking to a little girl in Hebrew! All he kept saying to her over and over was "sheli" (meaning "mine!") and then some made up words, but they seemed to communicate ok. At one point, Eli decided that he was all done, so he crawled over to his stroller, picked up his cup of water and tried to climb in. I helped him out and he was happy to just sit there and have his drink. Simon had such a good time there that in the car on the way home when we were almost home, he started to cry and said "I don't want to go home. I liked that other place so much." I will have to take him back again!
He cheered up when we got home and he saw Chucky and Jenny!! He gave them huge hugs and was so happy to see them (as was I). Michelle came to babysit and we went with Charles and Jen to Pappagaio, which is an all-you-can-eat meat restaurant in the marina in Herzliya. It was fun and I am still full from the 12 different kinds of meat that we ate!
2 comments:
I can't believe you guys went to Pappagayio without us!! Josh was hoping to redeem himself by eating a lot of meat and not drinking anything pink!
Ella can't stop watching the video of Simon driving the car! MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Post a Comment