Yesterday morning, Simon was calling for me when he woke up. David had left already so I brought Eli with me to get Simon. Simon stood up in his bed and said to me "oh, you brought baby brudder with you." I was holding Eli and Simon (who was holding BrrrBrrr) and I said "I have 2 yummy boys." Simon said "I want you to make space for BrrrBrrr" so I did and then Simon said "now you have THREE yummy boys!"
Tomorrow Simon doesn't have school. Silvia is coming over for a playdate around lunchtime, so hopefully that will be fun for Simon. I told him today that she is coming tomorrow and he said "why is she coming here?" I'm not sure whether that means he doesn't want her to or if he was just curious. He said he will share his trains with her which is a good sign I think.
I am too tired to write anything else even though I know Simon has done some cute things. Unfortunately I have to stay up a little while longer until the brisket that I made is cool enough to go in the fridge. Hopefully Eli won't wake up as soon as I go to sleep. I think he will be David's responsibility if he does since David has been asleep since 8:30--he fell asleep in Simon's bed with him. This is the second night in a row that he has done that. We now give the boys baths at the same time and then I put Eli to bed and David puts Simon to bed. I hope David isn't creating a bad habit for Simon by getting into bed with him.
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment