

I'm getting a present from Simon and Eli today, but I'm not sure how they are going to beat that!
This morning when Simon got up, he immediately asked for a gummy bear and a gummy fish. Yesterday I told him he could have one of each if he took a good nap, but he ended up not napping so he couldn't have one. Apparently he decided that sleeping at night is the same thing as having a nap and warrants candy. Maybe I should try that approach with Eli and he'll sleep through the night. I told Simon that he could have candy for breakfast because today is my birthday. He said "it's your birthday right now?" I said yes and he said "but where is the cake??"
He also woke up with a dry diaper this morning, which is apparently a sign that he might be ready for toilet-training. I asked him if he wanted to pee in the toilet and he said no way.
Here are some pictures of Simon and Eli vegging out in front of the tv watching Thomas, of course. Eli is starting his Thomas obsession young. He smiles when he hears the music.

3 comments:
big chocolate bar, smiling baby - a good day! happy birthday u'mevorach - good to catch up this morning. ICG
Happy Birthday Emily!!! I think you should have eaten the chocolate bar for breakfast!
Happy Birthday! It was nice of you to share your chocolate with Simon.
Post a Comment