Just a few funny things that Simon said and did yesterday:
1. When I woke him up in the morning, he had been lying on his arm and he held up his hand using his other hand and said "help, my hand is broken." It was asleep because he had been lying on it and it really confused him.
2. About 1/2 an hour after I had put him in for his nap, I was sitting on the couch in the living room and I heard the door to Simon's room open. I didn't say anything and waited to see if he was going to come find me. I heard some rustling around and then the door closed and all was quiet. I went over to the door to his room and saw that he had put his little yellow car that had been in his bed right outside the door. I didn't hear any noise coming from his room so I thought maybe he had gone to sleep. He hadn't because he came out a few minutes later and told me that his nap was all done.
3. We were having a snack of pretzels and Simon was feeding one to me. I refused to open my mouth so he got very serious and said "do you want it in your nose?"
This isn't something that Simon said, but it is still very cute--his teachers often hang up pictures outside the classroom with quotes from the kids. Yesterday they had put up a picture of some of the kids sitting on chairs that they had set up like a train (something that they do often in their class and that I'm pretty sure was Simon's idea originally) and there were quotes from the kids saying where they wanted to go. Andrew's quote was "let's go to Florida to see Simon!"
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment