Sunday, December 07, 2008

Homework Time


Ever since I bought Simon a little desk for his room, he has been much more interested in doing his homework. He also is more interested in doing it when it doesn't involve any drawing or coloring in. This week's homework was to cut out some pictures and paste them in size order in a table. We don't have any kid scissors at home so I was in charge of cutting. We also didn't have any glue, so we used tape and he did a great job. I asked him if he wanted to write his name on it and he said yes and he made a very nice "shin." He doesn't know how the write the rest of his name in Hebrew, so I did it and then he wrote his name in English. He is getting so much better at that.
Then he wanted to make a video, so we did this. This is the first take because I like it the best, but Simon made us do this a few times because he wanted to say "boom" at the end and I kept cutting it off by accident.



He also did some singing to get into the chanukah spirit:


After Eli's nap, we met Andi, Ma'ayan and Idan in the park for an hour to let the kids burn off some energy. Then we came home and had ravioli for dinner. I was doing something in my room and Eli came in holding a frisbee like a tray and on it he had a hammer, some keys and a pencil case. He held it out to me and said "which do you want?" I took the hammer and he let me hold it for minute and then he said "that's enough" and he took it away.

No comments: