I saw this on another blog and decided to do it too. The instructions are to take the first sentence of the first post of each month from 2008, so here goes:
January: Happy 2008 to all of our loyal readers out there!
February: We had yet another nice Shabbos.
March: We had a pretty quiet Shabbos.
April: On Sunday after gan, we went straight to Boaz's house for lunch.
May: Thursday was Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day.
June: On Wednesday we loaded up our rental car (who knew that a Toyota Camry had such a big trunk--we actually fit all of our stuff minus our crappy double stroller that we finally decided to trash) and took the familiar drive up to Boston.
July: Moving has proven itself to be one giant pain in the butt.
August: There I go again forgetting all about my blog.
September: I always loved the beginning of the new school year.
October: The week has flown by and I'm sad that we are leaving Boston on Sunday.
November: Let's see how much I can remember about the Toronto portion of our trip.
December: So once again we celebrated the Pilgrims vs. Indians here in the Holy Land where there are no huge sales the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas music is NOT the only thing played on the radio (that is one thing that I most definitely do not miss about the good old US of A.
That was fun! Happy New Year! Let's hope 2009 is way better than 2008!!
Brace Face
6 years ago
1 comment:
nice memories - thanks for sharing. one of your loyal readers. :) - Ilana G
Post a Comment