"Where is Simon? Simon no home. Simon Shaya house. Simon soon."
"Ma'ayan?...lo. Adina? ...lo. Uri? ...lo."
Then, loudly "MOMMY. ELI NO SLEEPING." Really? I couldn't tell.
We picked up Simon from Shaya's and took him to Playball. We left him there and he went home with Lauren who took him to Tali's for pizza dinner and he didn't get home until 8:00. He had a good time.
Eli and I went home and waited for David to get home and then they took me to the train station because I was going up to Haifa to see Ilana Garber and spend the night. Eli really wanted to go on the train too and apparently he cried most of the way home from the train station:(
I had a great time, although I'm pretty sure I got majorly ripped off by the cab driver from the train station in Haifa to the Dan Carmel. It was SO nice to see Ilana and spend some quality time with her. We had Chinese food in one of the 2 kosher restaurants in Haifa (the treifest city in Israel) and even though they didn't have the ribs that were on the menu the food was pretty decent.
Here's a picture of the view and Ilana in front of her fancy suite:
In the morning I got to parttake in one of my favorite things--hotel breakfast! Then it was back to the train station and I was home by 10:15. Considering that the cab ride from Herzliya to Ra'anana cost the same as the ride from the train station in Haifa to the hotel, I am now positive that I got ripped off in Haifa (although I guess it was about the same amount of time. I just feel like an inter-city ride should cost more).
I came home to find a disaster of an apartment because the workmen had knocked on the window in the morning and told David he had to take everything off our back porch. He was running late with the kids, so he just brought everything in and dumped it wherever. So I spent the rest of the morning cleaning up and trying to get organized. We are going to store some stuff in the Nussbaum's garage until this stupid construction project is over, which I hope will be soon!
1 comment:
treyfest city in the world, indeed.
Post a Comment