Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Milk and Cookies



Yesterday I bought a special treat--vanilla oreos. Simon saw the box and was so excited. He said "can I have these after lunch?" I said yes and he said "yes! let's have lunch right now!" He kept a few next to his plate and put some next to Eli's too. They both ate lunch very quickly so that they could get to the cookies. I gave them milk for dipping and Simon held each cookie in the milk while counting to 10, just like David taught him.
I left the room for a minute and when I came back, I was surprised to see that Eli had eaten all his cookies so quickly. Then I went closer and saw his cup:














Apparently, Eli isn't so into oreos. He ate the clementine I had peeled for myself and I ate his very very soggy and very very yummy cookies.

Here's another picture of Eli in his winter hat. Not sure how much use he'll actually get out of this since it has yet to get below 70 degrees:)

No comments: