
Yesterday morning, Baby Brudder was crying and Simon said "oh, he is crying. He needs his BrrrBrrrr. Where is his BrrrBrrr?" I said that he doesn't have one and we have to get him one. Simon picked up a little bear that my dad had brought to the baby in the hospital and he said "here is his BrrrBrrr" and then he threw it at him (somewhat gently). I tried to convince Simon that it should have a different name and I even suggested some different clicking sounds and other weird noises that would complement BrrrBrrr, but he insisted. Later in the day, I put the bear next to the baby while he was sleeping. When I left him, his arm was tucked under the blanket, but a few minutes later my mom checked on him and found him with his arm around his BrrrBrrr. In Simon news, according to Pam, he has matured over the past few days and has been behaving really well at daycare. Pam said she thinks it's less because he's now a big brother and more because Josh and Felix aren't there. I feel bad for him that he has to play with the girls now, but Pam and Yaya said that he has been having a great time with them. Hopefully that means he will also play nicely with his cousin Bailey who is arriving this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment