






This morning was Baby Brudder's bris and he finally got a name--Elijah Sydney. We are calling him Eli (that is ee-lie, not eh-li). He was very brave and didn't even cry all that much. During the breakfast, Simon said "where is the party?" I said that we were at the party and he said "but where is the cake?" He had a great time playing with his cousins and running all over the place.
This afternoon, Simon went with his aunts, uncles and cousins on the Duck Tour. He had a fabulous time and even behaved very well considering how exhausted he was and that he didn't even have a nap. I guess the thing that made the biggest impression on him all day was when the Duck Tours people collected the tickets because when I was putting him to bed all of a sudden he said "I need to see your ticket."
No comments:
Post a Comment