Friday, June 29, 2007

Back to "That Girl's" House

I just wrote a whole long post and then accidentally deleted it!! The basic gist of it was that yesterday Simon spent about an hour at Gan Frieda's and had a great time. He impressed Frieda by recognizing the letter "shin" when she was making his nametag for his cubby. She is calling him Simon, but writing his name as "Shimon" in Hebrew.
Yesterday afternoon, we finally went back to Danya and Jordy's after Simon has been asking every day to go "to that girl's house." Unfortunately, Simon was feeling really sick when we got there so he spent the first hour basically lying on the couch and crying. Jordy tried to make him feel better by letting him use his Diego Rescue Pack, which was so nice of him. He did feel better eventually and he played baseball with Danya and Jordy. My camera battery was dead, but Arica took pictures and I'll post them when she sends them to me (or you can probably eventually see them on her blog). I also posted some pictures on some of my earlier posts--there are some good ones from the beach.
David took the kids to the mall this morning and I am just waiting for them to get back and then we are going to Marci's for Shabbos. Shabbat Shalom!
Oh, one more thing--this morning Simon was playing with Eli and he called him "Elijah Sydney Kirschenbutthole." Nice. Simon has been really good at watching Eli and making sure he doesn't play with things that he shouldn't be playing with here like wires and plants. Eli goes near them and Simon yells "Eli...no...Eli...no...ELIJAH, I said no!" Then Simon bends down a little and puts out his hands and says "here, Eli, come here...come to me" like he's talking to a dog. Eli usually listens to him--it's really cute!

No comments: