








Today we didn't take care of anything major except for the last details of paying for our car. While David was doing that, I stayed at the Saltzmans' with Simon and Eli. I took Simon's hot wheels road thingy out of the suitcase and he was very happy to see it. I had to find the picture I had taken of it when Coby put it together in order to put it together again.
When Danya got home from school, we went out for lunch and had yummy ravioli and then Simon convinced David to buy him a gigantic Spiderman coloring book. Eli got to sit at the table in a booster seat and he looked very proud of himself as he ate his pasta.
Shortly after we got back from lunch, we went to Judah and Karen's for a barbecue for Judah's birthday. Mic and Ayla and their kids were there too as were the Saltzmans and another family. Simon and Eli went swimming with Ayelet before everyone else got there. Simon actually went skinny dipping because I hadn't brought a bathing suit for him and Eli wore a very nice pink swim diaper. Simon and Shalem became friends quickly and somehow were able to communicate even though Simon was only speaking English and Shalem was only speaking Hebrew. Every time Shalem spoke, Simon would speak gibberish back to him as if he was making fun of him. Somehow they understood each other though.
The pictures are of our car, at the lunch place and at the barbecue.
No comments:
Post a Comment