
Wednesday was a pretty boring day. The weather was crappy and everyone slept late (that part was good) and we couldn't decide what to do since it was so yucky out so we mostly just hung out and the kids played and Eli and Madi took turns being best friends and fighting like crazy. She is almost as much of an instigator as he is. Mostly they were cute together but they certainly know how to push each others buttons.
David had gone to work but wanted to go out to lunch with everyone. I decided that they should all go without me because I wanted some time to try to clean the apartment a little bit since it tends to be a cluttery mess when it is just us here and it is always worse when the kids are home on vacation and when there are additional people. In the meantime, Huvi's niece on the other side, Ariella, who is here for the year came from Jerusalem to hang out for the afternoon and to sleep over. We literally just hung out and relaxed all afternoon. David really wanted to go out for dinner but of course we couldn't get a babysitter. In the end, I volunteered to stay home with Eli and Madi while everyone else went out (I don't know why I always do that!!). They were actually very well behaved once it was just the 2 of them. They played nicely together and had a bath and then really didn't want to go to bed so I let them stay up until everyone else got home.
Huvi, Alli, Ariella and I went to the Chanukah Shuk at shul which was nice. Huvi bought kippas for Coby and Ezra and I bought some books for Simon and Eli.
No comments:
Post a Comment