Thursday, December 24, 2009

Top Ten

These are my top ten favorite things about Simon and Eli right now. By "top ten" I just mean "ten random things that I think are cute/funny/lovable about each of them." I am trying to get back into the posting regularly habit and we had a fairly boring day so this is my attempt to be interesting! Let's see how it goes...

Top Ten Things that I Love About Simon:

1. The sound of his laugh when he thinks something is absolutely hilarious. It always ends in him getting the gross-sounding kind of hiccups.
2. That he LOVES candy and chocolate as much as I do.
3. That he can go from screaming and crying and fighting with Eli to playing super nicely with him in the blink of an eye.
4. That he sometimes suddenly stops what he's doing to announce "Mommy, I love you!"
5. That he is getting so much better about remembering to put his dirty clothes in the hamper.
6. The huge smile he gets on his face when I tell him I am proud of him for something.
7. When he tells me whether or not he likes what I am wearing. He is very honest.
8. That he likes to wear 2 different crocs.
9. That he can add without counting on his fingers.
10. That he sings Hebrew songs to himself all the time. I don't know whether he even realizes that he's doing it. I don't want to tell him because I don't want him to stop!

Top Ten Things that I Love About Eli:

1. That he fills his backpack with random toys and things. I never know what I'm going to find in the little pockets.
2. That he insists on taking off ALL of his clothes when he has to go to the bathroom. Luckily he only does this when we are at home!
3. That nothing makes him happier than his red scissors and a big stack of newspaper to cut into tiny pieces.
4. When he says "Mommy, I love you TOO MUCH!"
5. That he says "she's" or "he's" instead of "hers" or "his."
6. That he carries Orli's backpack to the car for her on the days that we drive her home from school.
7. That he loves to wear my high-heels. (who needs a daughter? not me!)
8. That he sits down in front of the computer and says "can I watch a show on You Tube?"
9. That he is totally tone deaf but sings at the top of his lungs anyway.
10. That he always takes off his shoes before climbing onto my bed and says "no shoes on the bed, right Mommy?"

No comments: