Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One...Two...GOOOOOOOOOOO!


Tonight Simon was standing at one end of the hallway holding on to the back of his little pushcar and I said "one...two..." and then he yelled "GO!" and ran at full speed down the hallway. This might be his new favorite game. Sometimes I just have to say "one" and he says "two...GO!" This morning he insisted on wearing his boat shoes to daycare and then when we got there, he didn't want to take them off before we went inside because he needed to make sure that Yaya and all of his friends saw them. He looked like such a grown-up today in his jeans and his blue ribbed cardigan that is way too big on him and his boat shoes. I wish I had taken a picture. Anyway, it is so cold that I can barely feel my fingers so I think I am done typing for tonight! Simon is wearing fleece pajamas and has his blue blanket and his quilt. He should probably also be wearing a parka!!

No comments: