Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Simon's Parking Lot




A list of some cute things that Simon did today:
1. He was playing with his big truck full of cars and he took out all of the cars and parked them all in a very straight row, very deliberately placing each one exactly where he wanted it.
2. He got up on his rocking chair in his room and starting singing "row row row your boat" and making the chair move. He sings the "row row row" part and then I say "your" and he says "boaP" and then I say "gently down the" and he says "stream" and then I say "merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a" and then he usually says "dada."
3. He ate kiwi for dessert and he was trying really hard to say kiwi and he just can't do it and it comes out sort of like "kwa" and sounds very cute.
4. I took him to Magic Beans to see if they have the little mini stroller in yet (they still don't) and he was playing with some little cars. I thought there might be a big fit and possibly the need to buy one of them, but when it was time to go I told him to say bye bye to the cars and put them away. He did exactly that and then walked out of the store without even a whimper.

No comments: