Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Defying Yaya leads to a time-out!

Today Simon got a time out, not for biting, but for deliberately defying Yaya. Apparently (and I'm hearing this story 3rd hand because Grandy picked up Simon and told David who told me), Simon was yelling so Yaya told him to use his indoor voice. He looked right at her and kept yelling. He was sitting in time-out when Grandy came to get him. He was very excited to see her and then he had fun playing with her until David got home. When I got home, I rang the doorbell and I heard little feet running very fast to the door and I got a very nice "MOMMMMMMMY!" as a greeting.
Simon pretty much refused to eat dinner and just wanted to play and then take a bath and then go to bed. Bed is sounding pretty good to me right about now too, so good night!
No pictures because I took about 10 pictures of Simon and each one came out worse than the next. I kept catching him either just as he was blinking or looking away or having lots of boogers coming out of his nose. I'll try to do better tomorrow!

No comments: