
Simon was extra cute today for some reason. He had a breakfast bar and a cookie in the car with him on the way to Yaya's. David asked him if he finished the breakfast bar and he said yes. When we picked him up, I was putting him in his carseat and saw the cookie still there so I gave it to him. He said "breakfast bar?" And I told him that he finished it, and then as I was getting his seatbelt out from under him, I found the breakfast bar! Apparently he was a big liar this morning.
It was Silvia's birthday on Saturday so they celebrated today at Yaya's house. They got her the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar along with a stuffed caterpillar. Simon has that book at home, so he thought it was his and really wanted to take it with us. Eventually he agreed to let her keep it. He said "happy burr-day Seeya" and then we went home.
When we got home, David was helping Phil the carpenter get the room ready to build my closet and Simon was helping me unpack the 2 boxes of books that had been sitting in the living room for months. First I was doing it myself and he was riding his bike and then he came over, tilted his head to the side and said "Mommy, what doing?" I told him I was putting the books away and he said "me too, Simon do it." So he helped--he was a very good helper although he likes to put the books on the shelves lying down rather than standing up.
Then Chucky came over while Simon was eating dinner (of cheerios and milk), so Simon was very happy. That's 2 days in a row of seeing one of his 2 favorite people since he saw Grandy yesterday.
When I was putting Simon to bed, all of a sudden he said "nunca." I said "nunca what?" And he said very seriously "nunca. pick. nose."
Also tonight I hung some pictures and things, including the wall-hanging with Simon's name on it in his room. He walked into his room after his bath and saw it and said "S!" I was very proud of him. Then I pointed to the "i" and asked what that was and he said "one!"
1 comment:
Hi Simon
GREAT PICK!
I saw you linked at my friend's Nava's blog so I decided to send you a shout out!
Check out my blog, and let's stay in touch. Chudya, flafflaflaf
Batsheva Malka of Yerushalayim
Just click on my highlighted name to check out my blog.
Post a Comment