
This morning I told Simon that either Grandy or Dada would pick him up from daycare. He said ok. Then, when we were about to leave he said "Ducky house?" I told him we were going to Yaya's house and that he would see Grandy later. He was very insistent that he wanted to go to Ducky's house and not Yaya's house, but he seemed to forget about it by the time we actually got to Yaya's house.
He also picked out his own clothes this morning and wanted to put on his old sneakers instead of his Thomas sneakers. I told him that I wasn't sure if they fit but that we could try them. I put one on and he said "no fit. Too tight." And then he went to get his Thomas shoes that also don't fit, but I guess too big is better than too small.
Grandy picked him up and then stayed for dinner and Simon had fun playing with her.
David was giving him a bath and he was in the tub already when David had to come upstairs and help me because I was trying to put together a rack to hang all of my clothes that need to be moved out of their current home since the guy is coming to build my closet this week (yay!!) and the rack was falling on me and all the clothes were falling off of it. He took Simon out of the tub and told him to "freeze" so that he would stay still. Poor Simon thought he was in trouble and started to cry saying "no pee-pee tubby. pee-pee toilet." Poor guy thought he had to get out of the tub because he peed in it. He insisted that he wanted to pee on the toilet before getting back in the tub, so David held him over the toilet but he didn't actually do anything. I guess it's a start that he knows what the toilet is for.
No comments:
Post a Comment