On the way home from Yaya's house, Simon suddenly asked "Ducky 'ouse?" I said we were going to Simon's house and he said "Ducky 'ouse?" a little bit more insistently. So I called Grandy and she said we could come over. The whole way Simon kept saying "Ducky 'ouse?" and then as we pulled into the driveway he yelled in glee "DUCKY 'OUSE!" He went right inside and immediately went to the kitchen and said "cook." Grandy gave him a bowl and some cheerios and blueberries for him to cook, which turned out good because I added some milk and he ate that for dinner. He played with Grandy and Papu for a little while and then we went home.
By the time we got home, it was pretty much time for a bath and then bed. He took 3 trains with him to bed which was a mistake because 3 times he started crying "train...booboo...ouch...face" very sadly. Clearly he must have rolled over and bumped his face on one of the trains. I stupidly kept letting him keep the trains in his bed, although I did try to convince him that he should put them to the side and not go to sleep clutching them. Finally he agreed to let David put the trains to bed in the den and now we haven't heard from him in about an hour so I guess all is ok!
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment