I was at a meeting tonight and got home late, but had to post this really cute story that David told me. After Simon's bath, David had wrapped him in a big towel and put him on his chair and then went to the kitchen to get him a cup of milk. As he took the milk out of the fridge, a container of cherry tomatoes fell on the floor and David said "oh no." Simon heard him from his room and said "Dada ok?" in a very concerned tone. David said that he dropped all the tomatoes. Simon said "I come pick up matoes?" David wasn't sure that he was going to be able to walk down the hall all wrapped up in his towel, but he told him to come help anyway. He said he heard some sounds of struggling and then the pitter patter of little feet. Simon came running into the kitchen stark naked and helped pick up the tomatoes. Then he said to David "I go back towel now" and ran off. David said by the time he poured the milk and got back to Simon's room, he had wrapped himself back up in the towel and was sitting in the chair again!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is too cute! And I love the "mtaoes"!
Ha! Ella has trouble with that word too. She basically calls them potatoes.
Post a Comment