Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Some things never change


Simon still makes the exact same face now when he cries really hard as he did when he was very very little (see picture). This picture is really just filler because I didn't take any pictures today, but I was looking at old pictures and realized that he still makes that same face.
When Simon got home from daycare today, I wanted him to just sit and watch tv because I had accidentally had caffeine (apparently Peet's coffee decaf is similar to Starbucks decaf in that it has caffeine in it) so I felt like I was going to die. He said he wanted to watch Thomas so I put on Thomas and then he yelled at me "no, tubby-tubbies" so I put on Teletubbies and then he yelled at me "no Thomas!" Luckily that time he did actually stick to watching Thomas.
After dinner and his bath, he danced again like last night and made me dance with the pretend bbq fork again. Then we read books and I learned that he actually can count to 10 in the right order when he wants too. I wonder if that means he also knows the ABC's in the right order and he just chooses to sing it in the wrong order.

No comments: