

Last night I had a meeting to go to. I brought Eli with me and David was in charge of Simon. They built a fire in the fireplace and Simon brought out his little rocking chair and put it in front of the fire so he could sit and watch it while they read books before bed. Apparently Simon asked David to sing "the funny song" (Camp Granada) before he went to sleep. David made up the entire thing because he doesn't know the words. Simon listened quietly and when he was done said "now sing the funny song like Mommy does." He was pretty mad that David didn't know it.
Eli didn't go to bed until 11pm but he still woke up at 1:15--so aggravating. He did take a 1/2 hour nap in the crib in Simon's room this morning and I put him in awake and he put himself to sleep, so that was good at least.
Simon was in a great mood this morning. I took him to school and he ran ahead of me into the classroom and started playing with some other kids. I stuck my head in the door to say goodbye to him and he just waved happily and yelled "bye Mommy, see ya later" from across the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment