This will be quick because I have been thinking about going to sleep ever since I got up this morning and I'm not sure why I have stayed up this late--oh, maybe because the past hour since he's been asleep is more or less the only time that I was not holding Eli all day today. As long as he continues to sleep pretty well at night, I will forgive him for hardly sleeping at all during the day and demanding to be held most of the time. He is so cute so it's hard to be mad at him.
Speaking of cute, Simon was riding his little red bike all over the place and he was eyeing the big pile of clothes that I made in the living room (I'm in the process of putting all my maternity clothes away and putting my regular clothes back in my closet--I'm trying to be all organized about this process, but that is making it take much longer). A little while later, he said to David "I want to tell you a question." David said ok, what is it and Simon said "I need to go up that hill" referring to the big pile of clothes. Because he said it so cutely David helped him ride his bike up the pile of clothes.
After Eli's bath, I wrapped him up in his moose towel. Simon said "are you going to bring the baby brudder moose to my room now?"
Brace Face
6 years ago
1 comment:
Once David rode his bike over Huvi's leg...
Post a Comment