Monday, January 22, 2007

Return of Music Class and Joshua is Here



This morning David got to sleep late and I got up with the kids. I was giving Eli a bottle in the living room when Simon woke up and joined us on the couch. He snuggled up next to me and Eli and said "come on, Eli, let's watch Thomas together." So we did. Then we ate breakfast and then after Eli was in for his nap, Simon and I went to music class. Poor Simon was a little bit confused because once again we are taking it in a different place with a different teacher. He perked up as soon as the class started and he had a great time. I think he thought he was the teacher for a little while because he kept telling everyone what to do and everyone kept listening to him.
Shortly after we got home, Ducky and Joshua came to pick us up and we went to Toys R Us. Simon kept saying that he wanted to get a tow truck, but when we got there he decided he wanted more Thomas tracks. He also picked out something for Eli of course. We all came back to our house and Simon and Joshua had fun playing for a couple of hours. They were building a big tower and then knocking it down over and over again. Joshua wore his power ranger costume almost the entire time. Simon spent most of the time repeating every thing that Joshua said. Eli had fun watching them until he went to take his second nap of the day. I wonder if it upsets him that he misses so much since he sleeps so much.

No comments: