Simon informed us that today he was the calendar helper at school. I asked him what he did as the calendar helper and he said "first I fed the fish. Then I did the calendar. It was snowy and sunny and windy today." I gathered from this that the calendar helper puts the appropriate weather symbols on the calendar." Then I asked him what the fish's names are. He said "Bubbe" and I asked what the other one's name is and he said "Shubbey." I know he likes to makes things rhyme, so I wasn't sure if he was making it up so I asked him who named them and he said "Shireli picked Shubbey and Eyal picked Bubbe." So maybe he didn't make it up. I will have to ask the teachers.
In other news...Eli has a stomach virus and I had to pick him up from Yaya's house early because he was throwing up. He had a lot of pedialyte and went to sleep around 9. Hopefully he'll be ok but there is a good possibility that we are in for a long night. Luckily for me David is in charge of throw-up because if I'm in charge of it I will end up throwing up too and that isn't fun for anyone!
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment