Monday, February 19, 2007

A Second and a First for Eli





Eli had rice cereal for the second time today, but we pretended it was for the first time since we couldn't take any pictures yesterday! He still doesn't seem to like it that much, but he tolerates eating it. I tried to get Simon to taste it to tell me whether it tastes good or bad, but Simon said "I'm not eating that. It's only for Eli." Simon did provide the background noise for the video of Eli eating. I'm not exactly sure what he was doing.

Eli also had his first co-ed bath. The Krams came over for dinner and were still here when I was giving Eli a bath. Abby came in to the bathroom and asked to go in the tub too. First Jess said no, but Abby cried so hard and it was so sad, so in she went.
Simon, Isabella and Abby had a great time playing together. They kept themselves occupied very nicely so the grown-ups could have a nice dinner. I discovered that Simon totally knows how to climb into the crib and all 3 of them played in there for a while. His ability to climb in there is probably not going to be such a good thing once Eli moves into his room. They were also riding cars up and down the hallway and crashing into each other and yelling very loudly. And they made a huge mess in Simon's room, taking out all the stuffed animals from behind his bed. I asked Simon what happened in his room and he said "it's a jungle in there!"
After they left, Simon was still pretty hyper. I was getting his bath ready and he came in to the bathroom pushing a little tiny blue baby carriage that sits on his dresser with a bunch of random little toys in it and he said "I'm coming in with all my babies." After his bath, he was trying to tell me something, but I was talking to David and not paying attention to him, so finally he said "do you hear me, Mom??"

No comments: