

Eli and I had a very busy morning. First we took Simon to school since David had left early. Then we went to pick up a fruit basket to deliver to Ducky and Papu for their anniversary. Then we went to the Atrium to return some stuff to Ann Taylor Loft. In December I bought a couple of things without trying them on and then when I got them home and tried them on, one of the skirts was too small. Before I returned it today, I tried it on again to see if maybe it fit. I still had to return it but because it was too big not too small! Eli pretty much slept through all the errands. Then we went home for a bottle before it was time to go pick up Simon.
We picked up Simon and came home and ate lunch and then Shoshana and Devorah came over to play. Simon and Devorah generally played well together, but a few times Simon decided that she just couldn't play with his toys. She didn't seem to care that much, but I always feel bad when he acts like that. She was playing with his doctor's set and she held the stethescope up to her ear and said "hello...hello...who is on the telephone?" Simon got really mad and said "that is NOT a TELEPHONE. That is a TELESCOPE!" Neither of them could say stethescope.
After they left, Simon, Eli and I watched Thomas while Eli had a bottle. Simon was sitting on the window seat and Eli and I were on the couch and we couldn't see Simon. Simon was very quiet and then suddenly started to talk very loudly about something happening on the tv. Eli almost jumped out of his skin and then looked around VERY confused because he could hear Simon but he couldn't see him. He looked similarly confused when I put the phone to his ear because Emme wanted to talk to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment