Tonight I asked Simon who he likes better, me or his baby. He gave me a sort of dirty look and then went back to eating his dinner without answering me. So I said "if you could only kiss one of us, who would you pick me or baby brudder?" He sighed and said "I love you AND baby brudder AND Dad too." So diplomatic.
After I put Eli to bed I left to go to a meeting. Simon was still up and he asked me to come say goodnight to him when I get home. I went into his room and he was sleeping, but when I went closer to his bed, he woke up and said "Hi ." I gave him a kiss and said goodnight and he softly stroked my hair and said "I like your hair Mommy." I asked him if he had been sleeping and he said yes, so I said I was sorry that I woke him up. He then said something that I couldn't understand but it was very long and complicated about the door opening and him sleeping and him getting up and talking to me. And then he suddenly just stopped talking, rolled over and went to sleep.
Last night, Simon had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped up tightly in a towel lying on my bed. I put Eli down on top of him, figuring it was safe since Simon couldn't get his arms out of the towel. Eli thought this was the funniest thing ever and he was laughing hysterically. Simon didn't think it was as funny, but he tolerated it until Eli drooled in his mouth. Then he told me to take Eli off of him.
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment